Statutory Consumer Rights for the UK
1) Occasionally, we know you may want to return items and by law you have the right to cancel the purchase of most items within 14 days without giving any reason.
2) You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item
3) To exercise your cancellation right please send an email to: email@example.com
4) You can return the product(s) within 14 days of receipt of the products if the products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition. Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned new, unused and complete. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.
5) The costs to send the goods back to us for a refund must be paid by the customer